Church full opening
June 30, 2021
1. Everyone is now required to attend the Mass in person except those who are sick, and the elderly. We don't do Live Streaming anymore in any social media platform. We only do video recording for later posting.
2. July 2nd (First Friday) - 7:00 p.m. Mass of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to be followed by Parish Assembly. The topic of our Parish Assembly is the launching of our new website and on how to use it and the resumption of the all night adoration with the Adoracion Nocturna.
3. Our Regular Office Hour will now resume to its original schedule. Monday through Friday. However, Mondays and Fridays are not open to the public. Tuesday to Thursday are open to the public from, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (1 - 2pm - Lunch break), 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
4. Ministry meetings: Our School facilities (Class rooms) are not yet ready for the use of Ministry meetings. Since our Church facilities are very limited, I am allowing Ministries to hold meetings at their members' houses or in other public meeting places provided that the Ministry leaders will submit their schedule of meeting and the address of the venue of the meeting to the office. Form is available at the website at go to "about" click "pastoral commissions" scroll down then you find the link "Form for Ministry meeting schedule". and/or continues utilizing the zoom platform for your meetings.
5. Please be informed that wearing of face mask is now optional but highly recommended to those who are not yet fully vaccinated.